Want more awesome content? Sign up for our newsletter.
A month ago, we released the new Winter 2021 edition of our beloved ApplicationSuite… Oops! Sorry, force of habit. What I meant was: of our new UC Suite. What did you say? What is the UC Suite? If you missed it among the ton of news that we have prepared for you, don’t panic. I promise I will steal 5 minutes of your time, tops, to guide you through the discovery of the Winter ’21 edition.
One Suite to rule them all.
The Cloud does it better. Introducing the Imagicle UC Cloud Suite.
- better scalability: it’s a dedicated private instance using elastic resources, that can fit mid to very large enterprise customers
- better reliability and availability: leveraging cloud technologies from leading cloud provider AWS, available in 20+ geo according to customer needs
- better security: securely connected to customer/partner’s site and granting data isolation
- faster and flexible deployment: connected to existing PSTN lines, regardless of whether the calling platform is cloud, on-prem, or hosted.
Call Analytics: manage your Hunt Groups while you monitor and cut your telephone expenses.
Attendant Console: security first.
And we have also renewed the visual language that communicates the presence statuses of colleagues, to make them more immediate and universally clear:
- integrations with calling platforms, which obviously remain a key, founding, and enabling element for a suite of UC apps;
- ready-to-use integrations for the enterprise systems you already use every day: from Microsoft Office 365 and Google Gmail platforms to CRMs such as SalesForce and Microsoft Dynamics, through Singlewire and Kurmi partners and many, many more;
- endless integrations that can be developed to your liking, thanks to .
Calling Platforms on the rocks.
Cisco Webex: one smart operator station. One client.
Microsoft Teams: your UC solution at your fingertips.
Cisco Broadworks meets Imagicle Customer Service.
One last thing.
- improved usability and a renewed look’n feel,
- the possibility of subscribing to the changelog and receive a notification for each publication of a new release, whether it is major, minor, or hotfix;
- the highlight of all the news that have an impact in terms of security, whether it is a new feature or a fixed vulnerability. And for each solved vulnerability, there is a detailed bulletin available.
Get your free, happy content.
Subscribe to the blog and get fresh, free, awesome content on the Imagicle world every week, directly in your inbox!
Stay up to date with the latest technology, sales, and service tips and news.