How to make your Agile adoption successful. HANDBOOK part 1.
Want more awesome content? Sign up for our newsletter.
Are you ready to fall in love with Agile?
As we approach the end of another incredibly Imagicle year, we decided to create unique content that summarizes the key points of our software development system: Agile Scrum.
This handbook is meant to be a quick starter guide for making your Agile adoption successful.
In the two parts of the Handbook, you will learn about:
- advantages of adaptive planning and continual improvement;
- how to break down larger projects into small, manageable chunks called iterations and how to apply TDD in the most effective way;
- how to run retrospectives that are useful to help teams improving their working culture;
- scaling Scrum with Large Scale Scrum ( LeSS );
- the advantages of sharing knowledge through CoPs;
- how the architecture of our software should emerge through a scale-up approach rather than upfront design.
…Plus, a little follow-up on how to apply the Agile methodology to other fields, ie, how marketers can transform their organizations into fast-moving teams that drive growth for the business!
Be prepared for great success!
Use cases, insights, and strategies to adopt the Agile culture across your teams.