Want more awesome content? Sign up for our newsletter.
Regardless of businesses’ starting point, scalability has become an essential requirement for any customer who wants to grow over time. I’m Italo, Software Engineer at Imagicle, and in this post, I’ll tell you (with some tech-specs!) how we worked to expand the capabilities of Imagicle Advanced Queueing, making one of your top Customer Service apps even more powerful.
A quick recap.
- In 2020.Spring.1, we released that improved report extraction and reduced the space occupied in the database;
- In the same release, we have also improved the performance of Contact Manager by , making contacts’ search among your directories up to 10x faster;
- In 2020.Summer.1 , allowing it to up the number of calls that could be recorded simultaneously from 180 to 500, with the same amount of available server resources.
- clean the database from previous executions;
- configure the machine that hosts the suite (Licenses, Queues, Agents etc.);
- launch an internal tool that simulates agent activity;
- start the test by launching our Call Generator, so that calls are received by the Advanced Queueing;
- during the test, check the results of resource usage;
- manually save the results so as to create graphs later.
- launches our internal tool to monitor and control telephone lines, simulating the behavior of queue agents;
- launches WireMock.GUI, which is configured to receive telemetry data from the suite under test;
- launches another tool that has the task of cleaning up and configuring the suite (Licenses, Queues, Agents etc.);
- starts the test by generating calls destined for Advanced Queueing;
- waits a configurable time before ending the test;
- generates graphs from the data it has collected, such as CPU usage throughout the test execution.
Push the limits. 64 bit.
…And the road ahead.
Register for the webinar on Spring Release 2021!
Discover the amazing new features included in Imagicle Spring Release 2021 with our R&D Manager Product Owner, Marco Rullo, Tuesday, April 20th, 2021 – 11:30 am CEST.
Get your free, happy content.
Subscribe to the blog and get fresh, free, awesome content on the Imagicle world every week, directly in your inbox!